Running Test Cases
Once we’ve finished writing the test cases we need, those are executed using provided Python scripts. Since our Robot Framework is system- and platform- independent - we run our tests any platform with Python: be it Windows, Linux, Unix or Mac.
The execution of our test cases is done in the following steps:
- collecting test cases, reading and setting variables
- running all the steps in every test case
- providing the execution statistics (which test cases have passed/failed)
- writing the detailed log in xml format
- generating the report and log in html format.