Our Skills Matrix
We help you predict application behavior and performance in a simulated, real-life environment, thus saving you from unpleasant events later, which frustrate customers and impact profitability.
- We ensure the application is responsive and reliable enough to respond to peak load days like a black Friday sale and can also scale to other future events like product release, acquisitions, new clients, regulatory changes and ongoing business growth. We also ensure the applications can meet any contractual obligations and SLAs for performance.
- We conduct performance testing of applications across domains and technologies, including web-based n-tier applications, client-server applications, SOA based solutions or COTS solutions.
- We have experience with all industry-leading performance testing and monitoring tools, along with expertise in end-to-end application performance including network, database, hardware, etc.
- We publish a detailed performance testing report for the application with response times, break-point, peak load, memory leaks, resource utilization, uptime, etc. We provide clear and actionable application tuning recommendations and help you implement those working closely with various IT teams in your enterprise.
- Cost Optimization by identifying load and performance issues before the customer is impacted
- Detailed and easy to understand documentation of test results help the stakeholders understand real application behavior.
- Full-cycle performance engineering services.
- Extensive resource pool available with expertise in proprietary, open source (e.g. JMeter), and third-party tools (LoadRunner, VSTS, LoadComplete, etc)