Apache JMeter is one of the best open source tools for Load and Performance testing. It can be widely used for a variety of applications. The services offered by us are:
- We use JMeter as a unit testing tool for FTP, LDAP, JMS, HTTP, Webservices, JDBC database connections
- Testing OS Native processes and also TCP connections using JMeter. It can be used as a monitor when advanced monitoring solutions are needed
- Variable parameterization, Per thread cookies, configuration variables, assertions or response validations are some of the other supports of JMeter. The architecture of Jmeter is based on Plug-ins and many splendid features can be implemented using plug-ins
- We use Apache JMeter not only for web testing but also a number of other test functions
- We use Apache JMeter 2.7 to test performances of both static and dynamic resources like files, servlets, and others
- Our developers and testing engineers also use them to simulate a heavy load on networks, servers or the object and test the strength; they also analyze and test the performance in different load conditions and types
- We also use it to test the load and performances on different servers like HTTP, HTTPS, Mail servers and so on.
- We develop some customized plug-ins for testing certain features and aspects of the application. We offer comprehensive software testing and other related solutions.